You can prepare this the night before and refrigerate it, just take it out about 30 minutes before you want to cook it or increase the baking time to 30-40 minutes. If increasing the baking time, don't sprinkle the cheese on top until the last 15 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F; grease either four individual casserole dishes or one 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- 2Combine cracker crumbs and melted butter; spread evenly in bottom of prepared baking pan(s).
- 3Arrange egg slices evenly over crumbs.
- 4Scatter bacon evenly over egg slices.
- 5Combine sour cream, onion, milk and pepper; pour over bacon and spread to completely cover.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake 10-15 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg and Bacon Breakfast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.6
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 340.2 mg
- Sodium 552.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 17.8 g