Egg and Avocado Wraps (Weight Watchers)
- In a skillet, over medium heat, combine black beans and salsa for 5 minutes, smashing the beans while cooking.
- Meanwhile in a small cup or bowl combine avocado and lime juice; mashing with a fork.
- Whisk together the egg substitute and chili powder in another bowl.
- Over medium low heat, spray skillet with Pam cooking spray; add egg substitute mixture and cook for 2 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon avocado mixture; top with 1/4 cup egg mixture and 1/4 cup bean mixture.
- Roll up and serve.