Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
4 points plus/serving Recipe source: Weight Watchers Power Foods Cookbook
- 1 cup black beans, canned, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1⁄2 lime, juice only
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 tortillas, multigrain
- In a skillet, over medium heat, combine black beans and salsa for 5 minutes, smashing the beans while cooking.
- Meanwhile in a small cup or bowl combine avocado and lime juice; mashing with a fork.
- Whisk together the egg substitute and chili powder in another bowl.
- Over medium low heat, spray skillet with Pam cooking spray; add egg substitute mixture and cook for 2 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon avocado mixture; top with 1/4 cup egg mixture and 1/4 cup bean mixture.
- Roll up and serve.
This was delicious!!!!
These are great - very flavorful! I subbed in corn tortillas to make it gluten free. Very quick prep too. Thanks for sharing! Veggie Swap 61
loved the heck out of these.i tried the new tortillas. love them i loved the lime flavor with this try this recipe its really good