1/1 Photo of Egg and Artichoke Squares (bake)
From Chai Lights Cookbook. It sounds like a nice brunch dish. This dish can be made ahead. See note at bottom of the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute green onion and garlic in the oil marinade from the artickoke jar.
- 2Combine all ingredients in greased, large casserole (11 X 7 X 1 inch).
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 4Cut into squares, hence the name of the dish!
- 5Can serve hot or cold.
- 6Note-can prepare ahead and refrigerate or freeze. Thaw and heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg and Artichoke Squares (bake)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.0
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 263.6 mg
- Sodium 299.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 23.7 g