1/3 Photos of Egg and Apple Bruschetta
Sydney Mike's Note:
From Better Homes and Gardens' Fresh and Simple Vegetarian Dinners, this recipe has been slightly tweaked!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Stir together oil & garlic, then using a pastry brush, brush one side of each bread slice with the oil mixture.
- 3Place bread slices on a baking sheet & bake about 10 minutes or until tops of bread slices are golden brown.
- 4Meanwhile, in medium bowl, toss together eggs, apple, walnuts & salad dressing.
- 5Top each toasted bread slice with some of the egg mixture, then serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg and Apple Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.3
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 142.2 mg
- Sodium 1110.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 28.0 g