Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love raspberries and I was surfing the net when this recipe caught my eye. Haven't tried it as yet but what's not to love? Found this on bbcgoodfood.com, that is why some the quantities are off.
- 18 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 3⁄4 ounces sugar
- 8 drops lemon juice (not the bottled kind)
- 9 ounces frozen raspberries
- It says "tip the cream cheese and sugar" into a large bowl, squeeze in a few drops of lemon juice and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy" (you can do this an hour or two ahead).
- Gently stir in raspberries until they begin to break up and mixture is "streaked" pink; taste and add a little more lemon juice, if you like.
- Spoon into glasses and serve.