Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I couldn't find French Vanilla Pudding mix in any store so I subbed regular Vanilla Pudding. While making this I realized I was out of vanilla extract. When I went to the store I found FRENCH VANILLA EXTRACT and subbed that for the vanilla extract.
- 1⁄2 gallon cold milk, divided (8 cups)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, whisk 3/4 cups of milk and pudding mix until smooth. Whisk in the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in the remaining milk. Refridgerate until serving.
Saw this recipe on Pinterest and had to try it! I do like egg nog but am not crazy anout the eggs so this was perfect! Loved it! I will be making it again and again and maybe mixing it with some spiced rum and see how that turns out. :)
Wonderful..... I had some vanilla soy milk on hand so I used that and skipped the vanilla extract. Also used splenda for the sweetener and added 1/4 teaspoon rum extract. Easy and tasty, this is a keeper for me. Thanks looney.
So easy and yummy!! Gulp, gulp gulp!