1 hr 5 mins
No melting chocolate, (except for the topping which is optional), no flour, just dump everything in the food processor and you will have the best cheesecake you have ever tasted! I love cheesecake and I am not easily pleased, but this gets 5 stars from me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g real shortbread cookies
- 80 g butter, melted
- 100 g white chocolate (Not baking chocolate, eating chocolate)
- 500 g cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 300 g sour cream
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- fresh cream, for decoration and serving (optional)
- 1Fully line a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper. A springform pan is preferable. Set oven to 160 C or 140 C if using force-fan.
- 2Process biscuits to crumbs and add the melted butter and process to mix through well. Press crumbs into bottom of prepared cake tin. Stick in the freezer while you prepare your filling. If you plan well ahead you can refrigerate the crust for an hour.
- 3Process the chocolate to fine in food processor. In food processor, combine the grated chocolate, sour cream, castor sugar, cream cheese and vanilla. Process until smooth. Beat eggs in, one at a time.
- 4Remove cake tin from freezer and pour filling over the chilled crust. Bake for 50 minutes until just set in the middle and starting to turn golden around the edges. Switch off oven, open the door and leave cake in over to cool for 2-3 hours. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 5For the topping, melt the chocolate and sour cream in the microwave for 2 minutes on 7. Pour over the top of the cheesecake 1 hour into refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eezy-Peasy White Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 754.0
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 199.0 mg
- Sodium 430.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 11.6 g