Recipe by Abba Gimel
The best parve chocolate chip cookies. When my wife makes these, the kids are always in the kitchen helping
Top Review by Relbaz101
delicious!! I didnt put in any walnuts and out of this recipe i made little bite size cookies, 4 pans total.. I really enjoyed the cookies and liked the texture a lot !!! :-) Super delicious!!!
- 1 cup softened butter flavored parve margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups parve chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine soften margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl and mix until fluffy.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda into mixture and stir well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix by hand. If desired chopped nuts maybe added at this step.
- Use teaspoon to drop cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet & bake for 10 minutes.