Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My daughter got this recipe from a friend and she makes them at least once a week. They are easy and so very good.
- 6 frozen buttermilk biscuit dough (Pillsbury works the best for us)
- 1 egg white, well beaten
- 3⁄4 cup French-fried onions, crushed (the canned kind)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9 x 9 pan, place the frozen biscuits with their sides touching.
- Brush the top of the biscuits well with the egg white.
- Sprinkle the tops of the biscuits with the onions and cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until biscuits are brown.
- Serve warm.