My daughter got this recipe from a friend and she makes them at least once a week. They are easy and so very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 frozen buttermilk biscuit dough (Pillsbury works the best for us)
- 1 egg white, well beaten
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions, crushed (the canned kind)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a 9 x 9 pan, place the frozen biscuits with their sides touching.
- 3Brush the top of the biscuits well with the egg white.
- 4Sprinkle the tops of the biscuits with the onions and cheese.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes until biscuits are brown.
- 6Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eeezzzeeeee Cheesy Onion Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 468.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: