Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is not for the diet concious but its Ohh Soo Tasty!!
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen white shoepeg corn
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Cook pkgs of corn as directed on pkg.
- Fry bacon and set aside.
- Saute onion in bacon grease (draining off some of grease if necessary).
- When onion is soft add cooked corn and sour cream.
- Place in lightly greased baking dish and bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.
- Crumble bacon on top and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until heated through.