Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
There's nothing like fresh, sushi-grade tuna mixed with the zingy flavors of ginger, lime, and Tamari. Serve with flatbread and sparkling wine. Enjoy!
- 1 lb tuna, sushi-grade, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon ginger, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 medium jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard
- 3⁄4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour or so, just to let the flavors co-mingle.