Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
We have a pond filled with catfish. One day my husband came up with this recipe and it was so good served with this wheat crackers!
- 1 lb smoked catfish, broken into small pieces
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill for an hour or so and serve with crackers or chips.
- Garnish with either minced fresh chives or parsley.
Very good, my nephew asks for it every Christmas. I do thin it out a little with some sour cream.