1/1 Photo of Ed's Leftover Chicken and Roasted Garlic Pasta
Leftovers do not need to be boring. Roast some garlic, boil some pasta and have some fun! Great with an Edna Valley Chardonnay, and a mixed green salad with a balsamic vinaigrette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat butter in a large skillet and add shallots.
- 2Saute shallots about 1 minutes and squeeze out the garlic cloves into the mixture and add the chicken.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Add chicken broth and reduce by 1/2.
- 5Add the cream and reduce by 1/4, then add the spinach and cook at a low simmer until the sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- 6Serve over pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ed's Leftover Chicken and Roasted Garlic Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.0
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.0 mg
- Sodium 428.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.8 g