Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Teriyaki Marinade and Teriyaki sauce The secret of this recipe is the agar-agar powder. It must be powdered!
teriyaki marinade ingredients list one
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon msg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon meat tenderizer, unseasoned
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple
teriyaki sauce ingredients list 2 (use 1 batch teriyak marinade)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger, do not use powdered
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic or 3 tablespoons garlic juice, do not use powdered
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon agar-agar, telephone brand agar-agar powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon agar-agar, telephone brand agar-agar powder
- __________Teriyaki Marinade._________.
- Combine water and can pineapple (juice and all) mix in blender. Strain pineapple pulp.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in list one into the pineapple water and mix well in blender.
- ______ Teriyaki sauce “Edo’s Teriyaki”._______.
- Combine teriyaki marinade, ginger, garlic and powder milk mix well in blender.
- Pour blender contains into a saucepan and bring to boil. Stir Constantly!
- Dissolve cornstarch and agar-agar in cold water and add to sauce.
- Stir rapidly for 1.5 minutes.
- Note: must be made in big batches halving dose not work.