1/7 Photos of Edna's Apple Crumble (Aka. Apple Crisp)
A simple and easy to make but oh so yummy recipe. Known as Apple crumble in the UK and Apple Crisp in the US
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put apples in an 8 or 9 inch square baking dish.
- 2Combine the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl and mix.
- 3Spread crumble mixture over apples and bake for 35 minutes in a 375ºF degree oven.
- 4For an added treat top off with a little English custard.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edna's Apple Crumble (Aka. Apple Crisp)
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 99.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 39.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g