Recipe by marctheman
A classic camping breakfast, which is basically throw a bunch of ingredients in an iron skillet and cook on a camp stove.
- 12 eggs
- 2 onions (diced)
- 4 potatoes (cubed)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 Italian sausages (sliced)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon in an iron skillet and cook until done.
- Set aside to cool.
- Pour out most of the bacon grease, so you have just enough to cook with.
- Add the potatoes and onions to the skillet and cook for aprox. 10 minute along with all of the spices.
- When potatoes are just becoming soft add in the ground beef and chopped italian sausages.
- After the beef is browned crumble the bacon and add the cheese. (If you don't have a cheese grater just rip into chunks).
- Add the eggs and cook until it looks done.
- Can be served on a plate or in a bun.