Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So cute and easy...edible kid (or adult) craft!
- white decorating frosting
- 3 marshmallows
- 1 oreo chocolate sandwich style cookies
- cake decorating gel
- 2 pretzel sticks
- red licorice string
- SPREAD frosting on end of 1 marshmallow; place icing-side down on top of cookie. Spread icing on both ends of another marshmallow and stack it on the first. Top with a third marshmallow to make the snowman.
- USE decorating gel to draw the eyes, nose and mouth on top marshmallow.
- INSERT 2 pretzels into middle marshmallow of snowman for the arms. Cut a length (about 8 inches) of licorice and tie around neck for a scarf.