Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Rich, creamy pumpkin mousse served in an edible cup. A Mr. Food recipe that I have yet to try.
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix (6-serving)
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 425°F Spray tortillas on both sides with baking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon sugar on each side and place each in a large muffin cup, forming 6 baskets. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until light golden; allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat pudding mix, pumpkin, milk, and cinnamon until well blended. Fold in whipped topping until thoroughly blended, then spoon into tortilla baskets. Cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
- NOTE: For a seasonal touch, top each with a dollop of whipped topping and a sprinkle of candy corn.