Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
You will wow your guests and your taste buds with this simple edible cheese bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350°F - use middle rack.
- Grate enough cheese to use 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cheese per bowl - depending on the size you wish to make.
- Cut individual sheets of parchment paper according to desired number of bowls.
- Make an appropriate size circle on each sheet of parchment paper.
- Bake for 5 - 10 minutes depending on size of desired bowl. Watch carefully after the 6 - 7 minute mark - you only want the bowls to bubble, melt and turn slightly golden colored.
- Remove from oven - and carefully using the parchment paper turn the melted cheese over the bottom of the bowl- it conforms as it melts.
- Serve your favorite salad in these delicious edible bowls.
- Pictured is my pear and apple salad - a delicious combination.