1/3 Photos of Edible Parmesan Cheese Bowls
You will wow your guests and your taste buds with this simple edible cheese bowl.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F - use middle rack.
- 2Grate enough cheese to use 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cheese per bowl - depending on the size you wish to make.
- 3Cut individual sheets of parchment paper according to desired number of bowls.
- 4Make an appropriate size circle on each sheet of parchment paper.
- 5Bake for 5 - 10 minutes depending on size of desired bowl. Watch carefully after the 6 - 7 minute mark - you only want the bowls to bubble, melt and turn slightly golden colored.
- 6Remove from oven - and carefully using the parchment paper turn the melted cheese over the bottom of the bowl- it conforms as it melts.
- 7Serve your favorite salad in these delicious edible bowls.
- 8Pictured is my pear and apple salad - a delicious combination.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edible Parmesan Cheese Bowls
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 509.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.8 g