These are a really fun snack to make with kids. they can play with their food before they eat it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1melt chips and shortening in microwave for thirty seconds.
- 2stir and microwave for ten seconds more.
- 3dip pretzels in chips and smooth about halfway down with a butter knife.
- 4add glitter or sprinkles while still warm.
- 5let harden on wax paper.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edible Magic Wands
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 15.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: