Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a really fun snack to make with kids. they can play with their food before they eat it!
Make and share this Edible Magic Wands recipe from Food.com.
- 10 pretzel rods
- 6 ounces white chocolate or 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 10 ounces edible glitter or 10 ounces rainbow candy sprinkles
- melt chips and shortening in microwave for thirty seconds.
- stir and microwave for ten seconds more.
- dip pretzels in chips and smooth about halfway down with a butter knife.
- add glitter or sprinkles while still warm.
- let harden on wax paper.