Recipe by Member #610488
This recipe is from Taste of Home and works great for April Fool's Day or any such day where you want to surprise someone. Change the juice out for anything you want turned solid, like soda or milk. Serve with a spoon.
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 4 cups orange juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 soda straws (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatine over 1 cup of juice and let stand one minute.
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar and remaining juice to a boil. Stir in the gelatin mixture.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook, stirring frequently. Cook until gelatine is completely dissolved.
- Pour into four glasses and insert straws. Refrigerate, covered until firm.