1/1 Photo of Edible Jewelry
Queen of Everything's Note:
I came up with this idea as an activity for a toddler's birthday party. It is a great activity for a rainy day, or prior to a long trip, for a wearable, less-mess snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 85.04 g shoestring licorice (red &, black)
- 236.59 ml checkerboard pretzel
- 236.59 ml Fruit Loops cereal
- 473.18 ml assorted varieties Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 236.59 ml gummy Lifesavers candy, use your imagination
- 1Use the licorice as your"string" and thread the other ingredients onto it.
- 2Use various lengths to create necklaces, bracelets,& rings.
- 3Wear your creations with pride, then eat them when the mood strikes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edible Jewelry
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 365.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gummy Lifesavers candy