Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this idea as an activity for a toddler's birthday party. It is a great activity for a rainy day, or prior to a long trip, for a wearable, less-mess snack.
- 85.04 g shoestring licorice (red &, black)
- 236.59 ml checkerboard pretzel
- 236.59 ml Fruit Loops cereal
- 473.18 ml assorted varieties Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 236.59 ml gummy Lifesavers candy, use your imagination
- Use the licorice as your"string" and thread the other ingredients onto it.
- Use various lengths to create necklaces, bracelets,& rings.
- Wear your creations with pride, then eat them when the mood strikes.
The grandkids' inheritence; the family jewels.
What an awesome idea! I haven't created them yet, but plan on doing so for the family's summer road trip. Thanks for the idea!
Such a clever idea. I'm going to rework it for adults for my Halloween bunco party! Thanks for the inspiration.