Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from Family Fun and is really adorable...a craft you can eat!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 cups puffed corn cereal
- 1 1⁄3 cups diced dried fruit
- wooden popsicle sticks
- fruit leather (green or yellow for "husks") or fruit roll-up (green or yellow for "husks")
- In a large pot, melt butter and mini marshmallows over low heat (about 5 minutes). You can also do this in a large bowl in the microwave, checking and stirring every couple minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the stove and use a wooden spoon to stir in puffed corn cereal and diced dried fruit. Allow the mixture to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Using buttered hands, shape each treat by pressing 1/3 cup of the mixture around a Popsicle stick. Add fruit leather husks to the bottom of the ear, slightly moistening them to help them stick if needed.