Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you love cookie dough ice cream or just like to eat cookie dough by itself, then give this a try --- make sure that you ice cream is softened before mixing this in, add in M&M's mini candies in place of chocolate chips :)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (very soft but not melted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip (or use M&M's mini candies)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl mix together both sugars and butter until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and milk.
- Mix in the flour until well blended.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Shape into a log and freeze for about 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Cut or break into small chunks.
- Mix into softened ice cream.
- Return the ice cream to freezer.