Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you love cookie dough ice cream or just like to eat cookie dough by itself, then give this a try --- make sure that you ice cream is softened before mixing this in, add in M&M's mini candies in place of chocolate chips :)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (very soft but not melted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip (or use M&M's mini candies)
- In a medium bowl mix together both sugars and butter until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and milk.
- Mix in the flour until well blended.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Shape into a log and freeze for about 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Cut or break into small chunks.
- Mix into softened ice cream.
- Return the ice cream to freezer.
This is really good. Unforuntaly, I ate the entire glob of dough instead of mixing it with ice cream and now me no feel so good. :(
You can actually add eggs to cookie dough and still eat it worry free!
Boil some water and add your eggs like you want to hard boil them. EXCEPT, take them out after 30 - 45 seconds. The heat will kill all bacteria, and your eggs will still be raw when you crack them open. Enjoy!
Another awesome recipe from Kittencal :) This is sooooo good! I added a little salt and a little baking soda and that just sent it over the top. Thanks so much for sharing!