1/1 Photo of Edible Cookie Dough for Ice Cream (No Eggs)
If you love cookie dough ice cream or just like to eat cookie dough by itself, then give this a try --- make sure that you ice cream is softened before mixing this in, add in M&M's mini candies in place of chocolate chips :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl mix together both sugars and butter until smooth.
- 2Stir in vanilla and milk.
- 3Mix in the flour until well blended.
- 4Add in chocolate chips.
- 5Shape into a log and freeze for about 1-2 hours or until firm.
- 6Cut or break into small chunks.
- 7Mix into softened ice cream.
- 8Return the ice cream to freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edible Cookie Dough for Ice Cream (No Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 30.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g