1/1 Photo of Edible Cookie Dough for Ice Cream (No Eggs)
If you love cookie dough ice cream or just like to eat cookie dough by itself, then give this a try --- make sure that you ice cream is softened before mixing this in, add in M&M's mini candies in place of chocolate chips :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl mix together both sugars and butter until smooth.
- 2Stir in vanilla and milk.
- 3Mix in the flour until well blended.
- 4Add in chocolate chips.
- 5Shape into a log and freeze for about 1-2 hours or until firm.
- 6Cut or break into small chunks.
- 7Mix into softened ice cream.
- 8Return the ice cream to freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edible Cookie Dough for Ice Cream (No Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 30.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g