3 hrs 15 mins
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
We served these appetizers at a dinner party we catered and the only problem was, we ran out! They are awesome! You can make up the skewers ahead of time for your guess or allow them to do make up their own. Feel free to use any flavor of vodka you like. Plain, citrus, etc. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse tomatoes and removes stems.
- 2Skewer tomatoes 6 times with a toothpick.
- 3Place the tomatoes in a bowl and cover with vodka. Allow to marinate for several hours. *Drain off the vodka and reserve for drinkable Bloody Marys.
- 4For skewers:.
- 5Place small green stuffed olives in bowl #1.
- 6Place cheddar cheese cubes in bowl #2.
- 7For dipping:.
- 8Combine the salt and thyme in a small bowl #3.
- 9Place celery salt into small bowl #4.
- 10Let your guests skewer the tomatoes, cheese and olives and dip in their favorite seasoning.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edible Bloody Mary on a Stick
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 787.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: