1/7 Photos of Edgar Allen Poe Pizza
Sue Lau's Note:
There is a pizza chain called Dewey's that makes this. Of course, I don't have their fabulous crust recipe here (if I did I'd be out selling pizza). Just use the best, lightest, average thickness crust you have (preferably home made). If it turns out even halfway like the pizza at Dewey's, I promise your desire to eat other pizza will be "nevermore". And yeah, I am still working on bringing you that crust recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1/2 ounce olive oil
- 3 1/2 ounces Fontina cheese, grated
- 3 1/2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 1/2 ounces roasted garlic cloves, kept whole after roasting
- 2 1/2 ounces pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 1/2 ounces soft fresh goat cheese (chevre)
- 3 ounces diced fresh roma tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1Prepare dough.
- 2Spread a thin layer of oil on dough, then sprinkle with fontina and mozzarella.
- 3Arrange the toppings with the chevre in little chunks.
- 4Bake in a hot oven (450°F+) on a preheated baking stone if you have it, till browned and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edgar Allen Poe Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.8
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 1113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: