Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy but ultra tasty dip from Stonyfield Farm that utilizes edamame (soybeans). You can temper the heat to your liking by altering the amounts of the chipotle and hot sauce. Serve with rice crackers, water crackers or your favorites!
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed (green soybeans)
- salt and pepper
- Place garlic cloves, chipotle pepper, olive oil, yogurt, hot sauce, and cumin into a blender or food processor.
- Puree until smooth, then add the edamame, and continue to puree until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.