1/1 Photo of Edamame With Mustard Vinaigrette
Leslie in Texas's Note:
Healthy edamame in a tangy vinaigrette. Blanching the celery and onion mellows their flavors so they don't overpower the other ingredients. Originally from a Cooking Light magazine. A delicious side salad that's so good for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 2Add oil, whisking until well blended.
- 3Cook edamame in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- 4Add onion and celery and cook an additional 1 minute.
- 5Drain well.
- 6Add edamame mixture to vinaigrette; toss well to coat.
- 7Stir in parsley.
- 8Chill at least 1 hour and serve.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edamame With Mustard Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 241.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g