Healthy edamame in a tangy vinaigrette. Blanching the celery and onion mellows their flavors so they don't overpower the other ingredients. Originally from a Cooking Light magazine. A delicious side salad that's so good for you!
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add oil, whisking until well blended.
- Cook edamame in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Add onion and celery and cook an additional 1 minute.
- Drain well.
- Add edamame mixture to vinaigrette; toss well to coat.
- Stir in parsley.
- Chill at least 1 hour and serve.