Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't remember where I first saw this recipe but it's been a big hit whenever I make it. When served chilled it's a great side salad in the warmer months but equally as good when you're trapped inside or on the go!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen edamame, shelled
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup feta, crumbled
- fresh ground pepper
- Cook Edamame in salted boiling water for 5 minute Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking and pat dry.
- Toss together edamame , cranberries, basil, olive oil and pepper. Gently stir in the Feta. Serve chilled or at room temperature.