- 12 cups water
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 3 cups edamame, in the pod trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced shallot
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil over high heat. Add edamame and boil until soy beans are tender-crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add shallots, soy sauce, vinegar, cilantro, ginger and sesame oil and toss to coat.
- Serve hot or cold.