Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A satisfying salad with a wasabi dressing that brings the whole thing together. Adapted from Appetite for Reduction: 125 Fast and Filling Low-Fat Vegan Recipes by Isa Chandra Moskowitz.
Edamame Sushi Bowl
- 1 cup cooked sushi rice (sushi rice recipes on food.com) or 1 cup brown rice (sushi rice recipes on food.com)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 cup shredded kale
- 1⁄2 cup shelled edamame (defrosted)
- 1⁄2 avocado, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 -2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Wasabi Salad Dressing
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- For the Wasabi Salad Dressing: Place all ingredients in a small jar or bowl and mix well until blended.
- To Assemble: Place rice, carrot, kale and edamame in a bowl and toss well with 1-2 tablespoons of the wasabi dressing and top with avocado and toasted sesame seeds and serve with additional dressing, if desired.