- 8 ounces mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces edamame soybeans
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons sweet red chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the mushrooms in olive oil over medium-high heat for 7-8 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Place edamame and corn in large bowl.
- Add the cooked mushrooms, cranberries and peppers.
- whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing into bowl and gently toss together.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.