Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A healthy combo of veggies in a light Balsamic dressing.
Make and share this Edamame (Soybean) Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces green soybeans (Edamame)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 cup sweet bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (EVOO)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced fine
- salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Add soybeans (edamame) and boil for 5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and move to a salad bowl. Let cool.
- Chop all veggies, parsley and basil. Add to edamame.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, Italian seasoning and garlic. Mix well or shake in a glass jar until thoroughly mixed. Toss with salad. Taste and adjust with salt and pepper.