Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We like this salad, I usually don't add the radishes as we don't care for them.
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bunch radish, cut in half and thinly sliced. (8 ounces)
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped cilantro leaf
- Toss the edamame, vinegar, oil, saly, pepper, radishes, and cilantro together in a largr bowl.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Loved it. I used dried cilantro since I didn't have any cilantro leaf.Nice crunch with that Asian flair. Thanks for sharing Barb!!!
This was a good edamame salad. I didn't have red radishes so I used a daikon radish. Word up: daikon starts to smell strongly if left in a dressing for a day or two. Besides that, we loved this one. I didn't use cilantro because the store didn't have any. Thanks for posting.
I saw this recipe on the South Beach website and wanted to try it. We thought it was OK. We like edamame & radish...the dressing just didn't seem to do much for either one of them.