Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 lb shelled edamame, cooked and cooled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mint
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and chili sauce.
- Set aside. In a large bowl, combine edamame, green onions, mint, and almonds. Toss with dressing to coat.
I used soaked mint flakes and cooked the edamame,shelled and cooled. I was surprised that none of the dressing flavor seemed to penatrate the soy beans. Maybe it needs to set covered with the dressing on it for a few hours in the refrigerator.