- 1 lb frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups frozen petite corn kernels
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons marjoram or 2 tablespoons basil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare edamame according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside to drain thoroughly.
- Combine edamame, corn, red bell pepper, green onion, red onion, parsley, and oregano.
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add veggies to bowl and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.