1/9 Photos of Edamame Salad
This salad combines healthy veggies with a minimal amount of oil, without losing any of it's flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups frozen petite corn kernels
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons marjoram or 2 tablespoons basil
- 1Prepare edamame according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside to drain thoroughly.
- 2Combine edamame, corn, red bell pepper, green onion, red onion, parsley, and oregano.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add veggies to bowl and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edamame Salad
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 276.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 11.8 g