1/1 Photo of Edamame, Quinoa, and Shiitake Mushroom Salad
Cooking Light. August 2004.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons hot chili sauce, such as Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 cup chopped shiitake mushroom caps
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
- 2Place quinoa in a medium saucepan, and cover with water to 2 inches above quinoa. Bring to a boil; cook 3 minutes.
- 3Add edamame to quinoa in pan; return to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until tender.
- 4Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain. Add edamame mixture, mushrooms, and bell pepper to juice mixture; toss well to coat. Cover and chill.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edamame, Quinoa, and Shiitake Mushroom Salad
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 643.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 23.7 g