1/1 Photo of Edamame Pasta Salad With Tahini Dressing
A slightly different pasta salad, feel free to double it for potlucks and picnics. I particularly like to use Wacky Mac or tri-color pasta for this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces shell pasta, cooked tender (1 dry cup or just a teensy bit less so to not overpower the edamame)
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame (if using fresh or frozen, or 1 15-oz can edamame rinsed and drained )
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1Cook the pasta according to package directions, preferably tender. When it's done cooking, rinse with cold water and pour in a large serving bowl or container.
- 2Rinse and drain the black beans and edamame.
- 3Thaw the corn (and edamame).
- 4Mix the corn, edamame, and black beans together with the pasta.
- 5Make the dressing by putting all the dressing ingredients in a blender (except the sesame seeds) and pulse until fully mixed.
- 6Stir in the sesame seeds.
- 7Pour the completed dressing over the pasta, and let chill for about 45 minutes-1 hour then serve. Lasts about 4-5 days fresh and great for brown-bagging lunch; and if your workplace lacks a fridge, don't fear due to the lack of dairy products!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edamame Pasta Salad With Tahini Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1046.9
- Calories from Fat 607
- Total Fat 67.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 462.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 29.6 g