Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not tried; posted for safekeeping.
- 2 cups edamame, shelled, frozen, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- In a food processor combine the edamame, water, rice vinegar, tahini, olive oil, garlic, and ½ teaspoon kosher salt, and process until smooth.
- Season with black pepper and additional salt to taste.
Eating store-bought hummus is for chumps...sooooo, I accept your perfect recipe with grace and gratitude.