Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From EatingWell: September/October 2009
- 8 ounces frozen edamame
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- hot pepper sauce
- Cook edamame according to package directions.
- Puree the cooked edamame, water, soy sauce, ginger, vinegar, tahini, garlic, salt and hot sauce in a food processor until smooth. Chill for 1 hour before serving.