Recipe by kitchenslave03
From Cooking Light. Makes a great side for grilled chicken or fish; also great as a dip. The tofu ups the protein and adds creaminess.
- 4 cups frozen edamame, frozen blanched shelled
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup silken tofu
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a med saucepan over med-high.
- Add edamame and garlic.
- Cook 5 minute; drain in a colander, reserving 1/2 c liquid.
- Combine edamame, garlic, cooking liquid, and tofu in a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and pulse to combine.