Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is from the April 2005 issue of Vegetarian Times. Use whatever leftover rice you have.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 5 scallions, minced
- 3 -4 tablespoons tamari or 3 -4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked shelled edamame
- 4 cups cold cooked long-grain brown rice
- Heat oil in large wok or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots, bell pepper and scallions, and stir-fry until just tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add tamari, edamame and rice, and stir-fry until combined and heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve.
Great, easy recipe. Didn't have pepper, so added celery. Also added some leftover pork.