Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No noodles, thank you! I haven't made tihs yet, but it looks great. Waiting for my soybeans to grow this summer. I'm salivating.
- 1 1⁄4 cups soybeans, frozen and shelled
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, reduced fat is okay
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and diced
- green onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- Microwave beans and water 3-4 minutes on high until beans are hot. Drain and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine peanut butter, oil, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic. Mix well.