1/4 Photos of Edamame Bean Salad
Not your ordinary bean salad! The flavour and veggie combination are outstanding. (from a friend, modified from another web site) chill time not included in cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml edamame, shelled, cooked and cooled
- 473.18 ml cooked shrimp, chopped (I used small whole shrimp) (optional)
- 538.64 g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (any white bean works, I used romano beans)
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 29.58 ml red onions, chopped
- 118.29 ml cilantro, chopped (or parsley)
- 78.07 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml salt (to taste)
- 1Combine edamame, shrimp if using, beans, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl, mix well and set aside.
- 2In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients; pour over the edamame mixture and toss gently to combine.
- 3Chill for at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edamame Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 249.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 17.5 g