Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not your ordinary bean salad! The flavour and veggie combination are outstanding. (from a friend, modified from another web site) chill time not included in cook time.
- 236.59 ml edamame, shelled, cooked and cooled
- 473.18 ml cooked shrimp, chopped (I used small whole shrimp) (optional)
- 538.64 g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (any white bean works, I used romano beans)
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 29.58 ml red onions, chopped
- 118.29 ml cilantro, chopped (or parsley)
- 78.07 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml salt (to taste)
- Combine edamame, shrimp if using, beans, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl, mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients; pour over the edamame mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.