Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not your ordinary bean salad! The flavour and veggie combination are outstanding. (from a friend, modified from another web site) chill time not included in cook time.
- 1 cup edamame, shelled, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, chopped (I used small whole shrimp) (optional)
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (any white bean works, I used romano beans)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped (or parsley)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Combine edamame, shrimp if using, beans, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl, mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients; pour over the edamame mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.