Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Cooking Light. Haven't made this yet, originally from Check Andrew Meek of Sage in Des Moines, Iowa. Looks delicious, and I can't wait to try it.
- Place edamame in large saucepan.
- Cover with water to 2 inches above beans; bring to a boil and cook 10 minutes, or until soft.
- Drain, set aside.
- Place half of edamame, 1/2 cup broth, and shallots in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Pour pureed shallot mixture into a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining edamame, 3/4 cup broth, and avocados in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
- Add pureed avocado mixture to pureed shallot mixture, stire to combine.
- Add 3/4 cup broth, juice, salt, and pepper to pureed mixture; sit well with a whisk.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with parsley and lemon wedges, if desired.