Recipe by Barb G.
This recipe makes 1 serving. Triple the recipe to use the whole can of beans.
Top Review by Mrs.Jack
Everyone loved this salad-so light and refreshing-and pretty, too! The textures and flavors went so well together. Thank you, Barb, for a DELICIOUS recipe!!! Made for the Think Pink Tag Game In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness, October 2008.
- 1⁄4 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1⁄2 cup cooked small shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook edamame according to package directions (they can be cooked in microwave in minutes). Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine edamame, shrimp, cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes, onion and jalapeño pepper.
- Combine cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Drizzle over edamame mixture, and toss gently to combine; cover and chill.